Terms and conditions of sale
The terms and conditions of sale by Images Plurielles Association - whose head office is established on 26, rue Barthélémy (26, Barthelemy street), 13001, Marseille, France, siren number 431 893 379 APE 221 J – apply to any physical or moral person visiting or purchasing on the website. A purchase on this website implies and requires the acceptance of the integrity of these terms and conditions. Images Plurielles reserves the possibility to amend those terms and conditions at any time. The terms and conditions which apply to the purchaser are those in effect at the time of the purchase.
The website Image Plurielles Publishing uses Paypal as a means of secure payment <http://www.paypal.fr>
Images Plurielles is very careful concerning the accuracy of the descriptions of photographs and items on the website. However, Images Plurielles cannot be held reponsible in the event of a sudden change decided by a supplier (slight modifications of colors…).Order
Any Physical or moral person who wishes to make a purchase on this website must:
- fill out the information document (contact details, with phone number and functionning mail adresss or client number)
- fill out the purchase order, indicating the number of items and their reference number
- confirm their shopping cart, after they checked, read and agreed to the terms and conditions
- make a payment with the means of their choice
The prices indicated on the website are in euros (not subjected to VAT), shipping fees are not included. Prices and shipping fees are not negotiable. Prices indicated are those in effect at the moment of the purchase.
Orders can only be accepted and sent within the limit of available stocks.
Availability of each item is indicated on its webpage or on your shopping cart. However, our stocks may not be strictly up-to-date. In spite of our vigilance, if some items are unavailable at the time of the purchase, Images Plurielles would inform you as soon as possible by email.
- We offer you to replace the item by a similar one, of the same price and same quality. If we are unable to do so or if this solution does not suit you, you will be given the possibility to either modify or cancel your purchase, or to wait for the resupplying
- If the item is permanently unavailable, your order will be modified or cancelled, with your consent.
- Even if an item is unavailable, you can still order it. Resupplying delays are sometimes given on an indicative basis, yet Images Plurielles cannot be held responsible for the suppliers’ processing delays.
If you have any questions concerning the organization of an exhibition, availability, prices and shipping, please write us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We expect payment within 10 days. After this deadline, Images Plurielles reserves the right to put the item back on sale.
Several payment means are accepted:
- credit card, via paypal
- cheque, payable to Images Plurielles
If you pay by cheque, do not use the button ‘‘add to cart’’, send us an email to email@example.com
to directly order. Please carefully write the books’ and box sets’ reference numbers, as well as your contact details. We will inform you by mail of the total amount of your order including the shipping fees, in order you to complete your payment.
Your order will be shipped as soon as we receive your payment, cheque or paypal payment.
International purchasers, we only accept payment via paypal, no cheque from a non French bank is accepted.
- France (Metropolitan France, Corsica, DROMs and COMs): shipping fees are based on La Poste prices.
International shipping with La Poste Colissimo International or DHL.
Prices are communicated on request. They depend on the weight and destinations.
Shipping fees are based on the total amount of your order.
As soon as we have collected all the information we need concerning your order (number of items and destination) and we have received your payment (cheque or credit card), we ship your order within one business day (i. e. Monday – Friday). La Poste guarantees a delivery within 2 business days (i. e. Monday – Saturday).
Delivery time may vary, especially during peak periods. Images Plurielles cannot be held responsible for longer delivery times, even with La Poste Colissimo. If the deadline were reached, please let us know and we would file a complaint.
If you return an item because of a mistake we made or because it has been damaged, we will give you a full refund including all shipping fees. Our services will check your order and items and will either send you another item or give you a full refund.
To return a damaged item, you have a 7-day delay, starting at the reception of your order.
After checking, if a damaged item has been returned but is actually flawless, we reserve the right to enter negociation with you.
- back transfer. You only have to provide us with your bank details, the total amount is paid directly into your account.
- cheque. The cheque is sent to the billing adress you gave when you ordered. Please bear in mind a longer delay compared to a bank transfer. The cheque will be issued in euros, so you have to make sure that your bank can process euros.
Once the refund is made, you will receive an email to confirm the transaction.
Personal data protection policy
Images Plurielles Publishing commit to protect your personal data. All your personal data we receive will be treated with the strictest confidence, in compliance with our protection policy on personal data.
We wish you a pleasant visit and hope we will see you among our customers soon!